Women in Leadership
Despite progress in all facets of life, we understand, in today’s leadership environment, women still face unique challenges as they progress their careers.
Our Women in Leadership programme explores these challenges and helps participants develop the essential attitudes, self-confidence and leadership qualities required to lead modern effective organisations.
The learning experience combines personalised leadership assessments, personal coaching and frank discussion about barriers in the workplace; all within a facilitated process leading to exceptional professional development.
During the course you will examine many facets of leadership including:
- Your personal perspective of your own leadership skills
- The perceptions of your key constituents
- Organisational culture and it’s impact on success
- Aligning skills, goals and organizational culture
- The choices and trade-offs that can be needed to attain, regain, or maintain work/life balance
Our innovative programme will help you:
- Review organisational culture and its impact on performance
- Learn about power, relationships, and effective leadership behaviours
- Determine values, assumptions and actions concerning achievement and competition
- Assess your influence style and how it helps you have your agenda accepted by senior management
- Analyse lessons women have learned about being credible, powerful executives
- Build alliances that promote organisational and personal knowledge
- Identify career success factors and “derailers”
- Learn how to get ongoing performance feedback that supports leadership development
- Learn to balance professional and personal goals
Want to know more?
Please contact LMI-UK today on 01753 669401 or complete our on-line enquiry form to find out more about our leadership training programmes and the benefits they will bring to you and your organisation.