In today’s business environment women face unique challenges as they progress in their careers. Leadership for Women explores the challenges they face and helps participants to develop the vital attitudes, self-confidence and leadership qualities that meet the requirements of modern business.
The learning experience combines personalised leadership assessments, personal coaching, and frank discussion about barriers in the workplace; all within a facilitated process leading to exceptional professional development. During the course you will examine many facets of leadership including:
- Your personal perspective of your own leadership skills
- The perceptions of your key constituents
- Organisational culture and it’s impact on success
- Aligning skills, goals and organizational culture
- The choices and trade-offs that can be needed to attain, regain, or maintain work/life balance
Please contact LMI-UK today on 01753 669401 or complete our on-line enquiry form to find out more about Leadership for Women training programmes and the benefits they will bring to you and your organisation.